This Disclosure Policy is valid from 04 November 2006 and covers Texas RV Travel blog. This blog is monetized by advertising, sponsorship and paid insertions. The compensation received may influence the content of the blog. That content, advertising space or posts are clearly identifiable as paid or sponsored content.
This blog is based upon the principle of personal integrity and I follow word of mouth marketing (WOM) standards: honesty in relationships, opinions and identity. I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or with these products.
Word of Mouth Marketing Ethics
Texas RV Travel blog abides by the Word of Mouth Marketing Ethics for Bloggers listed below:
- I will always be truthful and will never knowingly relay false information. I will never ask someone else to deceive bloggers for me.
- I will fully disclose who I am and who I work for (my identity and affiliations) from the very first encounter when communicating with bloggers or commenting on blogs.
- I will never take action contrary to the boundaries set by bloggers. I will respect all community guidelines regarding posting messages and comments.
- I will never ask bloggers to lie for me.
- I will use extreme care when communicating with minors or blogs intended to be read by minors.
- I will not manipulate advertising or affiliate programs to impact blogger income.
- I will not use automated systems for posting comments or distributing information.
- I understand that compensating bloggers may give the appearance of a conflict of interest, and I will therefore fully disclose any and all compensation or incentives.